You are welcome to my archangel FAITH blogg

Saturday 20 January 2018

Sananda; I believe in you!

Dear beloved friends I am Sananda
I am here for you always!
Do you think I am perfect?
Do you think I am done with learning about my own path?
I have walked many roads, to be where I am today,
I have felt every feeling.
The universe is evolving and expanding
and so are you!
You are constantly learning new important matters about yourself and your path
in life here on Earth.
No one is perfect!
No matter where you are in your journey, there is always more to learn.
There is no end to learning!
Not even the most popular guru is fully learned!
The keys to walk the path to development, inner knowledge, the Light,
is to be fully compassionate to every step that you take!
You are on a journey.
Your life is a journey!
With an open mind and open heart you can realize that you are indeed travelling.
When you love each breath and when you have faith in each step of your path,
you will surely reach enlightenment!
Please bring JOY.
Don´t forget to feel your joy as you walk!
Let your joy be your travelling companion.
And there are more ingredients that are necessary!
Faith, hope and love of course!
And even more!
Sometimes you feel, that you are just struggeling, and you don´t feel that you move forward?
Well I have also struggeled! And I have felt exactly the same!
Sometimes we stand still for a reason. A very good reason!
It is like an incubating time, a moment in life where you grow,
and there after it is time to move again.
It is a natural part of your journey!
It is a special time for you to develop in,
before you choose direction and there are many paths.
So let there be joy and love each step that you take!
Look into your heart and feel gratitude for each breath that you take!
Through the loving vibration of grace and gratitude doors are being opened.
Sometimes when you think that you are just struggeling,
you have forgotten about having faith in yourself.
You have the keys, but at these moments you can´t see them.
So embrace grace and gratitude and realize that you have what you need
and that is you dear!
I love you and I always walk beside you, no matter if you are standing still or not!
I am Sananda
and I believe in you!







No comments:

Post a Comment